Clusters of Excellence, Research Training Groups and Collaborative Research Centres
Current projects with Participation of the Department of Mathematics
- Excellence Cluster Quantum Universe
- Excellenzcluster Climate, Climatic Change, and Society (CLICCS)
- Research Training Group 1670 "Mathematics Inspired by String Theory and QFT"
- Data Science in Hamburg: Helmholtz Graduate School for the Structure of Matter (DASHH)
- Graduiertenkolleg 2583 "Modeling, simulation and optimization with fluid dynamic applications" (begin 01.04.2020)
- Collaborative Research Center TRR 181 "Energy Transfers in Atmosphere and Ocean"