- Algebra and Number Theory
- Analysis and Differential Geometry
- Discrete Mathematics
- Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems
- Optimization and Approximation
- Mathematical Statistics and Stochastic Processes
- Exzellenzcluster Quantum Universe (QU)
- Excellenzcluster Climate, Climatic Change, and Society (CLICCS)
- Data Science in Hamburg: Helmholtz Graduate School for the Structure of Matter (DASHH)
- Research Training Group 2583 "Modeling, simulation and optimization with fluid dynamic applications"
- Collaborative Research Center TRR 181 "Energy Transfers in Atmosphere and Ocean"
- Lothar Collatz Center for Computing in Science
- Mathematisches Seminar
- Center for Mathematical Physics
- Emmy-Noether group on String Mathematics
"Show your research"
The MIN-Faculty organised recently a competition titled "Show your research". The winner from the Department of Mathematics is Henrik Schumacher with his "Mad Knot in Soap". You can obtain post cards of the winner picture from Monika Jampert: Please send an email to E-Mail(monika.jampert"AT"uni-hamburg.de), I will send you the post cards by house post.