I am a PhD student (since April 2020, finishing this year) in mathematics in the Quantum Universe Research School . My adviser is Tobias Dyckerhoff.
-Higher category theory: categorified perverse sheaves (perverse schobers), aspects of categorified homological algebra.
-Representation theory: categorifications of cluster algebras, Calabi-Yau (dg-)algebras arising from surfaces, relation with Fukaya-categories.
-Applying higher category theory in representation theory.
Publications and preprints:
- Summer semester 2023: Tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2022/23: No teaching
- Summer semester 2022: No teaching
- Winter semester 2021/22: Tutor Linear Algebra I
- Summer semester 2021: Tutor Algebraic Topology
- Winter semester 2020/21: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists III
- Summer semester 2020: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists II
- Winter semester 2019/20: Student tutor Algebra I
- Summer semester 2019: Student tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2018/19: Student tutor Linear Algebra I
Office hours: By appointment.