I am a PhD student (since April 2020, finishing this year) in mathematics in the Quantum Universe Research School . My adviser is Tobias Dyckerhoff.
-Higher category theory: categorified perverse sheaves (perverse schobers), aspects of categorified homological algebra.
-Representation theory: categorifications of cluster algebras, Calabi-Yau (dg-)algebras arising from surfaces, relation with Fukaya-categories.
-Applying higher category theory in representation theory.
Publications and preprints:
- Perverse schobers, stability conditions and quadratic differentials (with Fabian Haiden and Yu Qiu) Preprint: arXiv:2303.18249. Submitted.
- Complexes of stable ∞-categories (with Tobias Dyckerhoff and Tashi Walde) Preprint: arxiv:2301.02606
- Cluster theory of topological Fukaya categories Preprint: arXiv:2209.06595
- Geometric models for the derived categories of Ginzburg algebras of n-angulated surfaces via local-to-global principles Preprint: arXiv:2107.10091
- Ginzburg algebras of triangulated surfaces and perverse schobers
Forum Math. Sigma, 10:e8, 2022, doi:10.1017/fms.2022.1 (open access). arXiv:2101.01939
- Spherical monadic adjunctions of stable infinity categories IMRN, 2022, rnac187 doi:10.1093/imrn/rnac187. arXiv:2010.05294
- Summer semester 2023: Tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2022/23: No teaching
- Summer semester 2022: No teaching
- Winter semester 2021/22: Tutor Linear Algebra I
- Summer semester 2021: Tutor Algebraic Topology
- Winter semester 2020/21: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists III
- Summer semester 2020: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists II
- Winter semester 2019/20: Student tutor Algebra I
- Summer semester 2019: Student tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2018/19: Student tutor Linear Algebra I
Office hours: By appointment.