I am a PhD student (since April 2020) in mathematics in the Quantum Universe Research School . My supervisor is Tobias Dyckerhoff
From September 12th to December 16th, I will be in Bonn at the trimester programm on Spectral Methods in Algebra, Geometry, and Topology.
Higher categorical structures in categorification and representation theory.
More specifically, I am currently studying perverse schobers (mostly on surfaces), which are certain sheaves/cosheaves of enhanced triangulated categories which categorify perverse sheaves. Applications are in the study of Fukaya-type categories and categories arising in the categorification of cluster algebras.
Publications and preprints:
- Winter semester 2022/23: No teaching
- Summer semester 2022: No teaching
- Winter semester 2021/22: Tutor Linear Algebra I
- Summer semester 2021: Tutor Algebraic Topology
- Winter semester 2020/21: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists III
- Summer semester 2020: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists II
- Winter semester 2019/20: Student tutor Algebra I
- Summer semester 2019: Student tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2018/19: Student tutor Linear Algebra I
Office hours: By appointment.