I am a PhD student (since April 2020) of Tobias Dyckerhoff.
I am interested in studying perverse schobers on surfaces (certain sheaves/cosheaves of higher categories) and applying their theory to the categorification of cluster algebras and to Fukaya categories.
- Summer semester 2021: Tutor Algebraic Topology
- Winter semester 2020/21: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists III
- Summer semester 2020: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists II
- Winter semester 2019/20: Tutor Algebra I
- Summer semester 2019: Tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2018/19: Tutor Linear Algebra I
Office hours in the winter semester 2020/21:
Click here for the BBB room.