I am a PhD student (since April 2020) in mathematics in the Quantum Universe Research School . My supervisor is Tobias Dyckerhoff. My pronouns are he/him.
Higher categorical structures in categorification, representation theory, Fukaya categories. Applications to the categorification of cluster algebras.
More specifically, I am currently studying perverse schobers on surfaces (certain sheaves/cosheaves of enhanced triangulated categories) and their applications.
Publications and preprints:
- Summer semester 2022: No teaching
- Winter semester 2021/22: Tutor Linear Algebra I
- Summer semester 2021: Tutor Algebraic Topology
- Winter semester 2020/21: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists III
- Summer semester 2020: Tutor Mathematics for Physicists II
- Winter semester 2019/20: Student tutor Algebra I
- Summer semester 2019: Student tutor Linear Algebra II
- Winter semester 2018/19: Student tutor Linear Algebra I
Office hours: By appointment. Online. Click here for the BBB room.