Research Seminar - Summer term 2017
This is the joint research seminar of the groups
of Christoph Schweigert and Ingo Runkel.
The seminar takes place
The plan for this term is (subject to change):
- Tuesdays 14:15-15:45 in room 142
- Tue, 4.4.: (no seminar)
- Tue, 11.4: Lorant Szegedy, Two-dimensional r-spin TQFTs and the Arf invariant [notes and references]
- Tue, 18.4: Azat Gainutdinov, Projective objects and the modified trace in factorisable finite tensor categories (see also
- Tue, 25.4: Ilaria Flandoli, Logarithmic conformal field theories for Bn,l=4 and symplectic fermions
- Tue, 2.5: Aswin Balasubramanian, N=4 super Yang-Mills theory and topological twisting, part 1
- Tue, 9.5: Aswin Balasubramanian, N=4 super Yang-Mills theory and topological twisting, part 2
- Tue, 16.5: (no seminar)
- Tue, 23.5, Wed 24.5: Marco de Renzi, series of three talks:
- Tue, 14:15-15:45 room 142 : General overview of non-semisimple extended TQFTs and main results
- Wed, 10:15-11:45 room 1528 : Introduction to non-semisimple 3-manifold invariants and TQFTs of Blanchet, Costantino, Geer and Patureau
- Wed, 14:15-15:45 room 142 : Some details on the construction of non-semisimple extended TQFTs
- Tue, 30.5: Yorck Sommerhäuser, Presentations of the modular group
- Thu, 8.6, Fri, 9.6: Conference "Lessons from conformal field theory"
- Tue, 13.6: Svea Mierach, Hopf Algebras, Cohomology and the Modular Group
- Tue, 20.6: (no seminar)
- Tue, 27.6 and Wed, 28.6: Thomas Creutzig on "VOA tensor categories for geometry and physics"
- Tue, 4.7: Drew Heard on "Local duality in algebra and topology", see also
- Tue, 11.7: Paul-André Melliès, title tba