Research Seminar - Winter term 2013
This is the joint research seminar of the groups
of Christoph Wockel, Christoph Schweigert and Ingo Runkel.
The seminar takes place
The main topics we plan to cover are
- Tuesdays 14:15-15:45 in room 434
The plan for the individual sessions is so far (subject to change):
- spin chains and related methods in representation theory
- two-dimensional Yang-Mills theory
- 15.10: (no seminar)
- 22.10: Carlo Meneghelli on "Jimbo-Schur-Weyl duality"
- 29.10: Meneghelli, part II; Simon Lentner on "Roots of unity, Lusztig quantum group"
- 5.11: Lentner, part II
- 12.11: Azat Gaynutdinov on "Centralisers for integral forms"
- 19.11: Gaynutdinov, part II: "Tilting modules"
- 26.11: Alexander Barvels on "periodic spin chains, affine Hecke algebra"
- 3.12: (special discussion session)
- 10.12: Barvels, part II, Azat Gaynutdinov with the big picture.
- 17.12: guest speaker Lucio Cirio on
"A categorification of infinitesimal braidings" (cancelled)
- 7.1: Alessandro Valentino, 2dYM part 1.
- 14.1: Ana Ros Camacho, 2dYM part 2.
- 21.1: Sebastian Novak, 2dYM part 3.
- 28.1: TBA
- for the spin chain part, a more detailed outline and references
are collected here: [pdf].
- for the 2dYM part, the review by Cordes, Moore, Ramgoolam
[arxiv], the paper
[CMP 141, pp. 153]
by Witten, and the papers
quasi-topological field theories.