RTG1670 Alumni Event 2019
The aim of this event is to inform PhD students in pure mathematics
about carreer options outside academia. Each invited speaker will
give a 20-minute-long presentation about their current jobs,
after which questions can be asked.
After the talks there will be a dinner together with the speakers, where
the discussion can continue in an informal setting.
- Date: Friday, 5th April 2019, 16:15
- Place: Geomatikum, lecture hall H4
Invited speakers (in alphabetical order):
- Till Barmeier (Head of Department Energy Storage at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy)
- Lukas Buhné (funzt.jetzt software agency)
- Peter-Simon Dieterich (development engineer at EK-Team GmbH)
- Jan Hesse (consultant at A.T. Kearney)
The event is open to all PhD students and postdocs of the department
of mathematics, but priority will be given to the members of the RTG
In order to attend the event a short registration is required:
Please also prepare questions in advance that you would ask the speakers.
Questions can be sent to Áron Szabó:
aron.szabo (at) uni-hamburg.de