Research Seminar - Winter term 2018/19
This is the joint research seminar of the groups
of Christoph Schweigert and Ingo Runkel.
The seminar takes place
The plan for this term is (subject to change):
- Tuesdays 14:15-15:45 in room 142
- Tue, 16.10: (no seminar)
- Tue, 23.10: Manuel Araújo, Using the cobordism hypothesis to find presentations of bordism categories
- Tue, 30.10: Tobias Dyckerhoff, Topological Fukaya categories
- Tue, 06.11: Tobias Dyckerhoff, Towards categorified homological algebra
- Tue, 13.11: Vincent Braunack-Mayer, Rational homotopy theory of parametrised spectra, part 1
- Tue, 20.11: Vincent Braunack-Mayer, Rational homotopy theory of parametrised spectra, part 2
- Tue, 27.11: Simon Lentner, Mapping class group actions on cohomology from modular tensor categories
- Tue, 04.12: Matthieu Faitg, Mapping class group representations in combinatorial quantization, [abstract]
- Tue, 11.12: Simon Lentner and Marco Benini on a topic of their current research.
- Tue, 18.12: Simon Wood, Beta-gamma ghost algebras and the Verlinde formula
- Thu, 20.12: exceptional seminar by Lukas Müller on the 't Hooft anomalies of discrete gauge theories (14:15, room TBA).
- Tue, 08.01: Philippe Mathieu, Non-perturbative approach of the abelian Chern-Simons and BF theory in the formalism of path integral and relations with Reshetikhin-Turaev and Turaev-Viro theories.
- Tue, 15.01: Christian Wimmer, Rational homotopy theory of equivariant commutative ring spectra
- Tue, 22.01: Matthew Young, Unoriented Dijkgraaf-Witten theory, based on this paper: [arXiv]
- Fri, 25.01: exceptional seminars in room 434: 9:00-10:00 Daniel Scherl, "3D orbifolds and fusion categories" and 16:00-17:00 Paul Wedrich, "On categorification of skein modules and algebras"
- Tue, 29.01: Rafał Suszek, Geometrisation in the supersymmetry-invariant cohomology - from superstrings to supergerbes, and back