Research Seminar - Summer term 2018
This is the joint research seminar of the groups
of Christoph Schweigert and Ingo Runkel.
The seminar takes place
The plan for this term is (subject to change):
- Tuesdays 14:15-15:45 in room 142
- Tue, 3.4: (no seminar)
- Tue, 10.4: Adrien Brochier: Topological field theories from braided tensor categories. Part 1: The Baez-Dolan cobordism hypothesis.
- Tue, 17.4: Adrien Brochier, Part 2: A Morita 4-category of braided tensor categories.
- Tue, 24.4, (no seminar, moved to Wednesday)
- Wed, 25.4, 10:15, H6: Laurent Freidel (NOTE: different day and time and place)
- Tue, 8.5: Ehud Meir, Hopf cocycle deformations and invariant theory
- special seminar: Fri, 11.5: Dietmar Bisch, Subfactors and Quantum Symmetries
- Tue, 15.5: Tobias Ohrmann
- Tue, 29.5: Lukas Müller, Anomalies of discrete symmetries
- Tue, 5.6: Vasiliy Gorbounov
- Tue, 12.6: (final SFB colloquium - no seminar)
- Tue, 19.6: (departmental evaluation - no seminar)
- Mon, 25.6: in H3, 17:00: Habilitation colloquium of Ehud Meir, Hopf algebras and other algebraic structures by symmetric monoidal
categories and invariant theory.
- Tue, 26.6: (two days of talks on String geometry - no seminar)
- Tue, 3.7: (?) Ajinkya Kulkarni, A Topological Invariant for Modular Fusion Categories
- Tue, 10.7: Yorck Sommerhäuser, Extension Theory for Yetter-Drinfel'd Hopf Algebras