Research Seminar - Summer term 2014
This is the joint research seminar of the groups
of Christoph Wockel, Christoph Schweigert and Ingo Runkel.
The seminar takes place
The plan for this term is to start with six seminars on the paper
"Dualizable tensor categories"
by Douglas, Schommer-Pries and Snyder. Then we continue by individual talks of group members
on their current research interests.
- Tuesdays 14:15-15:45 in room 740
The plan for the individual sessions is so far (subject to change):
- 1.4: (no seminar)
- 8.4: Alessandro Valentino, Introduction and overview
- 15.4: Sebastian Novak, The algebra of 3-framed bordisms
guest speaker Louis-Hadrien Robert on "The Grothendieck groups of Khovanov-Kuperberg algebras".
- 29.4: Novak, part 2 and
Azat Gaynutdinov, Tensor categories and modules, I
- 6.5: Gaynutdinov, part 2.
guest speaker Alexander Schmeding on "Differential geometry on orbifolds: A smooth path through singularities"
Alexander Barvels, Tensor categories and modules, II
Jan Priel, Dualizability, I
Jeffrey Morton, Dualizability, II
- 10.6: (Lecture series by Si Li on Tue and Wed, see RTG Newsletter)
- 17.6: (no seminar)
- 24.6: Ana Ros Camacho: Matrix factorisations and the Landau-Ginzburg/CFT correspondence
- announcement: Monday, 29.6, 16:15, room 432 in the research seminar on differential geometry, David Lindemann will talk about "An introduction to the first Noether theorem".
- 1.7: Simon Lentner: Quantum groups and representations of finite Lie groups
- 8.7: Alexander Barvels
- Douglas et al., Dualizable tensor categories [arXiv]